Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Trip to ISTE



I did it! I just registered for #iste2015. 
How exciting! 
I am looking forward to the trip. 


Now I have a lot of question.
For those of you who have been to ISTE in the past:
  • Who should I make sure I see?
  • What vendors are you looking forward to checking out?
  • What have been your favorite sessions to attend?
  • Do you go to only sessions or do you take time to go to the vendor area? If you do go, how much time do you spend there?
  • Have you volunteered? If so, what did you do and would you do it again?
  • I love my shoes and tech T-shirts, but what other things did you pack with you?

For those of you who have been to Philadelphia:
  • What should I make sure I see while in town?
  • Any food that I should not miss out on?
  • How is the airport? How much time do I need to add to get through security and check in on the way back?
Any tips on:
  • Money, it is very expensive to go to ISTE!  I have received a $200 scholarship but would love more. Where do you get grants/scholarships to attend conferences?
  • I want to meet my PLN in person. What are some meet ups I should be aware of?
I am super excited to go!! If you are going let me know so we can connect!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment