I did it! I just registered for #iste2015.
I am looking forward to the trip.
Now I have a lot of question.
For those of you who have been to ISTE in the past:
- Who should I make sure I see?
- What vendors are you looking forward to checking out?
- What have been your favorite sessions to attend?
- Do you go to only sessions or do you take time to go to the vendor area? If you do go, how much time do you spend there?
- Have you volunteered? If so, what did you do and would you do it again?
- I love my shoes and tech T-shirts, but what other things did you pack with you?
For those of you who have been to Philadelphia:
- What should I make sure I see while in town?
- Any food that I should not miss out on?
- How is the airport? How much time do I need to add to get through security and check in on the way back?
Any tips on:
- Money, it is very expensive to go to ISTE! I have received a $200 scholarship but would love more. Where do you get grants/scholarships to attend conferences?
- I want to meet my PLN in person. What are some meet ups I should be aware of?
I am super excited to go!! If you are going let me know so we can connect!!