Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2015

iOS 9+ Tips and Tricks

Helping people is something I like to do.
I get to help many teachers and students during the school day as a Technology Integrationist with in my district. I get to connect with edcuators from around the midwest through conferences and workshops. I get to connect with people all over the world through my Personal Learning Network (PLN.) The majorty of my foucs is helping people who are involved with education. There is one more group of people I connect with a few times a year, these are my Community Education peps! I have tried to offer a variety of classes on different topics and they don't fill up. The one class that I always get to teach is iPad Basics. As I prepare for my next iPad Basics class, I have started to pull some help articles. Here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment