Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Book Study and Flipgrid - Planning Phase

I am working on putting together a book study with a favorite book of mine and one that I can't wait to get my hands on. What are some books that you would like to partipciate in a book?

Book I can't wait to get my hands on:



Book that I love because of the thoughtful research and practical examples:



Last year I participated in a book study on the book:



The book study was run via Flipgrid. All of the discussion posts were ready day one and you could post at your own pace. I loved this! It was also done in my school district, allowing me to connect with teachers I work with. I have seen other book studies done on this book where George interacted with the readers via Twitter.

If you have participated in a book study, what are somethings you loved? What are somethings you would have changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment