Many of the tips found on the site are included in the iPad Basics class I teach for:
- My school district
- Community Education
Here are a few that want to share and a few that are new to me!!
- If you put your phone on airplane mode, it will charge twice as fast - lifehacker.com
- In Safari, hold down the period key to quickly add a domain in the search bar
- 4/5 finger
- Swipe to go between open apps
- Push up from the bottom of the screen to see open apps
- Bring fingers together to get out of app
- When iPad is locked, put your finger on the camera in the lower right corner and slide it all the way up to quickly access your camera
- Turn on Speak Selection in
- Speak Selection
- Turn "On"
- Add a website to your home screen in Safari
What are your favorite tips to share? Please let me know!