Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2020

First Product Launch as a Product Manager Picture









My first year not taking a "first day of school" picture for as long as I can remember so instead I took a "first product launch as a product manager" picture!


As a teacher, I would research and implement ways to use technology to help my students. This led me to my next position as a Technology Integrationist where I would often reach out to EdTech companies and researchers to share my thoughts and provide feedback for the tools I was using in hopes to make them better. Which led me to my next position as a Program Manager at a University where I was able to teach educators about early childhood technology and work with a research group focused in this area. This led me to my current position where I get to create the EdTech tools that are used in classrooms by students and teachers.

It has been an amazing adventure and I look forward to continuing to learn, share, and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment