Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Product Manager at Capstone!



I am thrilled to share that I have joined Capstone as the Product Manager for Curriculum and Instruction and have moved back to Minnesota. I look forward to sharing the wonderful learning resources that Capstone has created to make fun learning experiences to support literacy through digital, print, and blended media formats for school libraries, classrooms, and homes. I love that I get to work at a company that values curiosity and let's it lead the way!


I greatly enjoyed my time at Tufts with the Early Childhood Technology Graduate Certificate. It was a dream come true for me to work with the people I did over the past year in the early childhood technology world of education and research. I am honored to have worked at Tufts. If you are interested in learning more, I am happy to tell you about the program and connect you with the new program manager. I will continue to be the biggest evangelist for the program and am so proud to have worked at Tufts University.

If you would like to learn more about Capstone, visit https://lnkd.in/db4uX4Y