Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Algorithms Magazine!


Ok, friends.... The time is now! 

This is a call to action.

Do you want to see a " bimonthly publication geared toward kids to help them traverse the world of computer science in a fun and non-intimidating way."

You may recognize Kiki from:





  • Creating and starring in many Code.org videos
  • Her BLOG
  • Many guest appearances on panels and in other CS books
  • Many of my Tweets, including the last time we were together



  • ... and so much more. I quickly discovered her when I began my CS journey. She has helped me grow so much in my knowledge as a teacher and a learner. I really look forward to seeing what she creates with her magazine!

    Your call to action!

    1. Support her kickstarter campaign
    2. Share her kickstarter campaign with others you know. You can find her on Twitter at @KIKIvsIT
    I am the 12th backer!
    Whoohoo!
    Now it's your turn.
    What are you going to do?




    No comments:

    Post a Comment