Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

TIES 2018 Summer Institute




Did you attend the TIES Summer Institute? It was described on the website as...
"From iPads to Chromebooks, coding to mindfulness, Google to Microsoft, we have it all! The TIES Summer Institute is opening its doors to the fourth year with the largest variety of sessions yet! Come for the learning, leave with a smile. Starting the day with a keynote address, attendees will be able to attend five sessions of their choice, along with on-going sessions in the playground, and a prize drawing at the end of the day. Lunch will be included in the cost."

I was given the great opportunity to be the keynote speaker! I shared my story and how Mindset Matters. See my presentation here https://goo.gl/f8H3u7

I also spent time in the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment